- FPL’s Power to Care celebrates 15 years of giving back to local communities
FPL employees, their families, and friends volunteered across the state during Power to Care Day. Volunteers gave their time to organizations in the communities where they live, work, and play.
- Going Underground: FPL strengthens energy grid in Coral Gables
FPL is working with the City of Coral Gables to improve reliable service for customers in good and bad weather through the Storm Secure Underground Program.
- Building and Blooming: Riviera Beach Title 1 School's STEM Makeover Empowers Kids to Succeed
A teacher in Riviera Beach won a $50,000 STEM educational grant to makeover her second-grade class. With FPL’s help, her students are reaching for the stars.
- Okeechobee's Own Celebrate Solar Milestones
The Renfranz family has owned land in Okeechobee County for years. Now, the land where the FPL permitting manager once played with his sisters is one of 60 FPL solar sites across the state.
- FPL’s Warrior in Pink feels ‘reenergized’ in breast cancer fight through sense of community
Breast cancer survivor Cheryl Edlebeck leads the Florida Power & Light team at the annual Susan G. Komen MORE THAN PINK Walk. The FPL project manager was honored as a Warrior in Pink.